The Tenderloin is San Francisco’s melting pot. Art students, tech professionals, longtime locals and new arrivals, call the “Loin” home. Locavore restaurants and ethnic eateries add flavor to the mix. Pho in Little Saigon is the new comfort food! Punk-spirited dive bars like the Hemlock and Whiskey Thieves pack in the cool kids. Retro speakeasies like Wilson & Wilson and Tradition serve sophistication in a rocks glass.
History repeats itself in beautiful ways all over this classic building. Charming details, like the bay windows and original light fixtures keep the appeal timeless, while shiny new appliances are right on point. Cook up some fresh flavors in the smartly updated kitchen, or enjoy a leisurely breakfast before your micro-commute to the Financial District.
THE APARTMENT AMENITIES
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliances
- Enjoy High Ceilings and tons of Natural Light
- Hardwood Floors
THE NEIGHBORHOOD PLACES TO BE
- Start your mornings off with Philz Coffee just 2 blocks away
- Experience a variety of different restaurants just minutes away
- Grab a cocktail at Whitechapel down the street
- Enjoy shopping at nearby Westfield Mall
- Quick walk to Civic Center Bart